JUJA - UV Swim shorts for kids - Solid - Navyblue
- Sustainable UV-Swimwear made of recycled PET bottles
- On average 8.3 PET-bottles are recycled per JUJA item
- Blocks 98% of all harmful UVA and UVB rays
- UPF50+ certified (EN13758-1)
- With elastic waistband and drawcord closure
This UV-resistant swim shorts by JUJA, the Dutch quality brand in the field of UV clothing, is designed in classic dark blue (navy) and ensures that boys of all ages steal the show on the beach or in the pool. These comfortable UV shorts are made of elastic and fast drying polyester that does not rub or irritate. The shorts have an elastic waistband and is held in place by the drawstring.
What is very special about the material of this UV shorts is that it is made of recycled PET bottles. So incredibly sustainable! With a UPF50+ protection, the swim shorts absorb more than 98% of the harmful UV rays, so you don’t have to apply sunscreen to the skin under the fabric.
|For who||Baby, Girl, Boy|
|Material - Main||Polyester|
|Uv-Protection||UPF50+ - >98% UV protection|